Endeavor is seeking a high-level, experienced 2nd Assistant for an extremely busy Finance/Operations/Business Development C-Suite level executive. Applicants must have strong attention to detail, solid knowledge of basic business practices, and excellent oral and written communication. Ideal candidates will not be afraid of a heavy workload in a fast pace environment and supporting strong personalities. Excellent benefits and intercompany growth opportunity come with the position.
• Act as a liaison for staff, executives, department heads and external C-Level contacts
• Manage heavy call volume
• Schedule meetings based on a complex calendar(s)
• Maintain an awareness of the executive's obligations (internal and external) to anticipate needs
• Coordinate travel, meals, off-site meetings (Post COVID)
• Take notes in meetings and calls
• Some personal assistant responsibilities are anticipated and should be expected
• Other administrative duties as required
• Applicants must have a minimum of 18 months' prior Executive Desk/Assistant experience, with strongest consideration given to applicants from Agency/Entertainment companies
• Strong email and calendar management skills; and a high level of competency using the standard suite of office software (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word)
• Able to work efficiently in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Strong attention to detail is a must
• Exceptional interpersonal skills while maintaining confidentiality and discretion
• Comfortable interfacing with senior level management and clients
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb11pe-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.