The ideal candidate is tenacious, displays great time management skills, and is knowledgeable about the sports and entertainment industries. This entry-level position serves as a training opportunity and provides a path for upward mobility.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain an organized and structured approach to work and responsibilities to prioritize conflicting needs, proactively and timely handle all matters, and apply appropriate follow-through to ensure successful completion of tasks and projects.
• Manage calendar of appointments, meetings, teleconferences and events, and handle logistics of meetings as needed.
• Schedule and coordinate travel arrangements, including all logistics (lodging, itineraries, agendas, locations, transportation), compile travel-related documents, and maintain accurate travel reports and logs.
• Demonstrate high level of professionalism and confidentiality to handle extremely sensitive and/or proprietary information.
• Work closely with Executive team, as well as all Company Department heads.
• Lead and participate on various projects along with other members of the team.
• Liaise internally and externally as necessary with all levels of personnel, clients, and business associates with heavy emphasis on partners and agencies.
Education and Work Experience:
• Entry-level position with opportunity for upward mobility
• Experience in sports and/or entertainment strongly desired
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Self-starter with a robust work ethic
• Maintains discretion and confidentiality
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong time management and prioritization skills
• Must have strong interpersonal skills and professional phone etiquette
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Keynote, Google Apps and Outlook
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate - the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
• Exceed all service expectations with our customers, our partners, and each other.
• Create value by enriching people's lives.
• Do the right thing and bring others along with us - always.
• Propel the power of diversity, in thought, team and experience.
• Partner to generate win-win solutions.
• Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
• Exude respect and gratitude - treat others as you would want to be treated.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqb161-44-210-237-158-42 in your application.