New York, NY
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effectively manage President and EVP's calendars, including setting, re-scheduling and confirming multiple meetings, pitches and conference calls;
• Manage phone lines: incoming and outgoing calls, rolling calls, phone sheet, and setting conference calls;
• Collaborate and partner with internal teams to collect and disseminate pertinent information that moves the business forward;
• Arrange travel plans as needed, including purchasing tickets, creating itineraries, and arranging transportation to and from airport to locations;
• Collect business related receipts, process, and submit expense reports / credit card reports;
• Work closely with Executive, Production, Programming, and Accounting departments;
• Liaise internally and externally as necessary with all levels of personnel, clients and business associates with heavy emphasis on networks and agencies;
• Update and maintain internal online filing systems;
• Work on special projects as needed.
Education and Work Experience:
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Apple products, and Google Apps;
• College degree preferred, but not required.
• An interest in non-scripted space, including live events, documentaries, talk, and branded content;
• Exhibit strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple tasks;
• Maintain the utmost discretion and confidentiality surrounding production, show, and finance matters;
• Exhibit strong and effective written and communication skills;
• Strong writing, proofreading and editing skills;
• Work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment and make decisions with informed discretion;
• Must have professional phone etiquette.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1ypqm-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.