Role: Film Creative Executive Assistant
Reports to: Creative Partner - POV Ent
Company Description: Endeavor Content is a global leader in the production, financing and sales of premium film, television, and audio content. The studio produces TV series such as See and Truth Be Told on Apple TV+ and the upcoming Nine Perfect Strangers for Hulu, Severance for Apple TV+ and Tokyo Vice for HBO Max. Endeavor Content also handles distribution for hit series including Killing Eve, Normal People and The Night Manager. Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
• Answers and screens Executive's telephone calls and visitors. Tactfully handles inquiries and/or refers to appropriate party. Reviews and answers mail and inquiries on own initiative and determines if Executive action is required. Refers routine matters to appropriate person for action and follows up to ensure completion.
• Schedules and maintains Executive's calendar of appointments, meetings and travel itineraries, and coordinates related arrangements. Anticipates and prepares meeting materials and reports needed by Executive.
• Independently gathers, compiles and analyzes information from multiple sources; prepares a variety of complex reports, manuals or agendas. Composes routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, etc., which are generally confidential in nature. Uses various PC software packages such as spreadsheets, word processing, and graphics to produce high quality reports, presentations, or other documents.
• Acts as liaison between the Executive and his/her direct reports, as well as internal and external contacts. Coordinates activities, conducts research and ensures that requests are carried out. Handles a wide variety of situations and tasks involving the clerical and administrative functions of the office, which often cannot be brought to the attention of the Executive.
• Handles Executive's expenses.
• Responsible for ordering and maintaining office supplies for the department. Ensures that office equipment works properly. Coordinates repair requests with facilities and/or outside vendors. Maintains records on all repairs and orders.
• Assists department in special projects as requested by the Executive and/or department. Provides support to manager's direct reports.
• Broad knowledge of company organization, policies and practices
• Previous Talent Agency, Management Company, or Production Company experience preferred
• Interest in Film Content
• Excellent knowledge, with proven experience, of Microsoft Office applications
• Strong oral and written communication skills with ability to interact with all levels of management
• Proven logical skills, well organized and detail oriented
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality and diplomacy
• Must be flexible to work overtime on short notification
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n47m-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.