• Directly support of two executives (including phones, scheduling, expenses, administrative duties, etc.)
• Coordinate and schedule meetings with company executives and other team members, anticipating changes in availability and making alternative plans in advance.
• Answer phones with professionalism and ability to screen call information for efficient handling.
• Organize team meetings, including preparation of the agenda, organizing follow up and related tasks.
• Organize detailed travel arrangements including for international travel, inclusive of air, hotel, ground transportation and trip meeting itineraries.
• Take on projects related to hiring and onboarding of new talent systematizing work when appropriate
• Manage the team wiki including temples, onboarding documentation and team bios
• Manage & run content pipeline for team All Hands including sourcing content, developing slides and running the meeting
• Conduct research in conjunction with the Product Insights team, with a focus on reporting delivery
• Participate in special projects as assigned.
IDEAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent preferred.
• Relevant experience of 3-4 years, with 6 months of digital/technology or related experience preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft suite, Project Management tools and Wiki tools (Asana, Confluence etc)
• Knowledge of or strong interest in technology or product centric organizations
• Capability of effective planning and prioritizing.
• Ability to manage several projects simultaneously while working under pressure to meet critical deadlines.
• Customer focused and proactive with excellent follow-up and a sense of urgency.
• Ability to provide clear and concise oral and written communication to all levels of employees within the company and to prospective candidates.
• Ability to represent the company in a positive and enthusiastic manner.
• Positive attitude, highly motivated, and able to easily build relationships across multiple functions and business units.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.