Who We Are:
UFC® is the world's premier mixed martial arts organization (MMA), with more than 688 million fans and 211 million social media followers. The organization produces more than 40 live events annually in some of the most prestigious arenas around the world, while broadcasting to nearly 900 million TV households across more than 170 countries. UFC's athlete roster features the world's best MMA athletes representing more than 75 countries. The organization's digital offerings include UFC FIGHT PASS®, one of the world's leading streaming services for combat sports. UFC is owned by global entertainment, sports and content company Endeavor, and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. For more information, visit UFC.com and follow UFC at Facebook.com/UFC, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram and TikTok: @UFC.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
The UFC is seeking a Post Production Editor to join our Emmy Award-winning production team in Las Vegas. The ideal candidate will have substantial experience editing a wide array of long form, short form, and promotional content for major sports and/or entertainment brands, across various media platforms. The primary function of this role involves original content creation through video editing. We're looking for a technically skilled, professional editor who is also a creative storyteller at heart, always seeking innovative new approaches to post production.
• Edits a variety of short form content, including but not limited to features, highlights and promotional elements.
• Edits a variety of long form original content to service documentary, studio, and compilation clip-driven programming.
• Conceptualizes and creates story-focused video edits for distribution on official UFC social platforms.
• Works independently on some projects and collaborates with teammates on other projects.
• Develops new and unique content initiatives through video editing.
• Works at the direction of Producers to apply editorial notes to revised video assets.
• Other tasks, projects, and responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Experience:
• Minimum of 3 years editing experience on both short form and long form projects for broadcast television.
• Must have strong grasp of the latest editing techniques and visual trends.
• Must be proficient in HD workflow, Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and have solid technical knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in motion graphics is preferred.
• Experience with tapeless workflow preferred.
• Experience with working for an agency, post-production company or broadcast creative team is a plus.
• Experience with working in a studio environment is a plus.
• Experience with 3D modeling and animation a plus.
• College degree preferred, High School diploma or equivalent GED required.
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail is necessary.
• Must be able to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with tight deadlines.
• Must maintain discretion and confidential information.
• Must have working knowledge of basic administrative office computer programs, on Mac and Windows PC workstations.
• Experience in a sports environment preferred. Knowledge of MMA is a plus.
• Work hours will typically take place Monday through Friday, but candidate will be expected to work occasional nights and weekends when necessary.
• Candidates will be subject to a video editing test to assess technical ability and editing aptitude.
Zuffa, LLC conducts preemployment drug and background screens.
Zuffa, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq4zm9-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.