Associate Creative Director
New York, NY
Writer and high-volume content creator to become part of a team to promote speakers across all marketing and sales platforms. Helps to onboard, craft and maintain all content on the website with an eye toward how the elements come together to create a wholistic brand message for each speaker and the Agency. Emphasis on sales writing to target audiences.
• Bring fresh ideas to the table every day.
• Collaborate with departments across the company to market speakers for speaking engagements.
• Writing, editing and proofreading copy, having a broad expertise in all forms of copywriting (i.e. long-form storytelling, compelling shorter form for emails and social media, organized and informative writing for websites, etc.
• Design email templates and social media posts
• Pitch in on agency-generated proposals and marketing initiatives
• Mentor other members of the agency in best practices
• Adhere to timelines and manage priorities to meet milestones and deadlines
• 2+ years of full-time copywriting experience, ideally in a multidisciplinary organization
• Takes an interest in the world around you – culture, music, film, sport, art, entertainment , politics
• Computer literacy with strong proficiency in all relevant programs, such as email marketing platforms (ex: iContact, Constant Contact, MailChimp), graphic designing tools (ex: Canva, Piktochart, Adobe Photoshop), Microsoft Office, Social Media (ex: LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram)
• Approachable, collaborative, results-oriented, problem-solver who can both provide and take direction well
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal – not afraid to have difficult discussions
• Team building skills, proactively seeking opportunities to develop team members
• Excellent organizational, presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills
• Must be able to juggle several projects at one time
• Thrives in a collaborative environment
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3zk1-3-87-33-97-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.