Endeavor Streaming is the global leader in premium video streaming distribution for live and on-demand content across the entertainment and sports industries. With complete and cutting-edge video streaming offerings, we enable our clients to deliver their content in the highest quality on any device with the industry's deepest feature set.
Working at Endeavor Streaming is fast-paced, fun and challenging, defined by an intense focus on innovation. We work harder and smarter than anyone else because we are passionate and believe in the products and services we offer. As part of the Endeavor network, we also offer a host of integration opportunities with our broad range of businesses, as well as social impact programs and other culture-building initiatives.
Looking for new Team Members:
Are you a sports fan? Do you have a knack for troubleshooting? We have a select number of available opportunities for individuals who have a demonstrated commitment to provide outstanding customer support. These are full-time opportunities with benefits. Hourly Rate is $12.50 per hour.
We are looking for customer service agents in the Central Florida area, who will provide online support for up to 100+ contacts per day. You will handle billing, intermediate troubleshooting and interacting with sports fans from the world's largest brands such as the NBA, NFL, UFC and Rogers Sportsnet! Our customers use a variety of devices such as computers, mobile devices, game systems, or other OTT devices to connect with our streaming service.
Required Skills and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Love of sports a plus!
• Bilingual candidates preferred (preferably Spanish, Japanese or Portuguese!)
• General knowledge of computer browsers, mobile devices and/or other devices.
• Available for full-time work immediately.
• Able to work remotely in a private setting conducive to performing work duties.
• Able to work/train for up to two (2) months (Monday through Thursday, 8:30AM to 7:00PM).
• Able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as assigned after training is completed.
• Access to high speed Internet service (minimum 25 Mbps). Must have a desktop or laptop computer (Windows or MacOS platform) capable of surfing the internet.
• Accommodations in a private setting conducive to performing work duties where you can focus on work without interruption while on shift.
• Able to keep pace with the number of email tickets or live chats that come in.
• Good reading comprehension.
• Proficient grammar and spelling skills.
• Previous customer service experience a plus.
• Previous call center experience a plus.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj23e1-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.