Who We Are:
Endeavor is seeking a Corporate Legal Assistant who will be reporting to the SVP, Deputy General Counsel & Corporate Secretary and providing additional support to the other members of the Corporate Legal team. The Legal Assistant will handle basic administrative assistant work including scheduling calls, maintaining calendars, tracking projects and preparing and maintaining files. – The ideal candidate also will be able to handle substantive work under the direction of the SVP and other members of the Corporate Legal team. Exact scope of responsibility will depend on the candidate's demonstrated capabilities.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
• Performs clerical duties such as filing, document preparation, redlining, document distribution (including coordinating and tracking signatures of physical and digital documentation) and compilation, and expense report preparation
• Manages supervisors' communications, contacts, calendar, expenses, and travel.
• Composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports, and other documents
• Creates and maintains databases and spreadsheet files, and tracks key dates and concepts pursuant thereto
• Tracks and maintains various simultaneous projects relating to public company governance, legal entity management, and mergers & acquisitions transactions Assists members of the Corporate Legal team in responding to requests for, and implementing changes to, corporate entity information
• Interacts with internal and external business partners and executives
• Ad-Hoc projects to support SVP and other members of the Corporate Legal team
Knowledge and Experience
• Bachelor's degree (Pre-law or related field preferred)
• About 1 years of experience with prior assistant/admin experience (law firm or in-house legal department preferred)
Skills and Abilities
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
• A flexible personality and positive attitude
• Strong organizational skills
• Professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality
• Strong verbal and communication skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Experience editing PDFs using Adobe a plus
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6wenj-18-207-129-175-42 in your application.