The C oordinator is responsible for operational sales efforts related to the Company's various events and services . Primary responsibilities include managing the event live process, handling multiple tasks and projects, anticipat ing event needs, discern ing work priorities, and meet ing deadlines with minimal supervision.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
• Guest service support and issue resolution via phone and email
• F oster relationships with guests, hotels, transportation, other vendors, and services
• Create event and hotel (CCG/Prepaid) builds in proprietary programs/systems
• Support Sports Experiences team with preparation of event materials throughout the planning and execution of events
• Support event logistics such as guest c heck- i n, ID , b adges, and
other items for distribution
• Assist in fulfillment process to include ordering components, coordinating delivery of packages
• Assist in creating and d istributing event-related communications to applicable recipients (e.g. guest and hotel communications during changes )
• Work in conjunction with and communicate closely with other departments as it relates to major event s:
• Marketing – assist with website support by providing relevant content ; preparation of collateral materials ; implement innovative ideas, and ensure accuracy of information
• Marketing – I dentify potential customers to sell services through outbound calls, email blasts, and other tactics to cross-sell services
• Compile and maintain event summary information such as tracking historic sales and hotel reporting
• Support Accounting with billing , reconciliation, and collection process for event services
• Assist in process development by analyz ing current processes, then identifying a nd communicat ing
opportunities to streamline procedures that directly impact productivity
• Cultivate a working knowledge of all events/services to provide customer support; assist Customer Service with incoming sales calls
• Other duties assigned by team or Sports Experiences leadership
Other Duties & Responsibilities
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Must be flexible with work and travel schedule. Ability to travel for work during holidays . This position may require a minimum of 25% travel.
Required Education and /or Experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality
or a related field, or equivalent experience
• M inimum of 2 + years in the sports , travel and/or hospitality industry
Preferred Education and/or E xperience
• Exceptional interpersonal skills – a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong oral, written, and presentation skills
• Continually striv ing for self-development and discovering better means of accomplishing both personal and professional goal s
• Collegiate s ports and /or e vent
• Travel & Hospitality
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gppz49-44-200-74-241-42 in your application.