A Coordinator is responsible for operational efforts related to the Company's various events and services. Coordinators on the collegiate team are focused on operations and event support for events involving university and collegiate event partners. Primary responsibilities include managing the event live process, handling multiple tasks and projects, anticipating event needs, discerning work priorities, and meeting deadlines with minimal supervision.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Guest service support and issue resolution via phone and email.
• Foster relationships with guests, hotels, transportation, other vendors, and services.
• Create event builds in proprietary programs/systems.
• Support Sports Experiences team with the preparation of event materials throughout the planning and execution of events.
• Support event logistics such as guest check-in, ID, badges, and other items for distribution.
• Assist in fulfillment process to include ordering components, coordinating the delivery of packages.
• Assist in creating and distributing event-related communications to applicable recipients including guests and vendors.
• Work in conjunction with and communicate closely with other departments as it relates to major events:
• Marketing – assist with website support by providing relevant content, preparing collateral materials, implement innovative ideas, and ensuring the accuracy of information.
• Marketing – Identify potential customers to sell services through outbound calls, email blasts, and other tactics to cross-sell services.
• Compile and maintain event summary information such as preparing historical sales and hotel reporting.
• Support Accounting with billing, reconciliation, and collection process for event services.
• Assist in process development by analyzing current processes, then identifying and communicating opportunities to streamline procedures that directly impact productivity.
• Cultivate a working knowledge of all events/services to provide customer support; assist Customer Service with incoming sales calls.
• Execute all other duties assigned by the team or leadership.
Must be adaptable with work and travel schedule, and be available to travel for work, which may include extended work hours during nights, weekends, and holidays. This position will require less than 10% travel.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of the employee's activities, duties, or responsibilities for this job. Duties, obligations, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
To perform this job successfully, the candidate must be able to perform each essential duty above at the highest levels. The requirements listed below represent the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Required Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality or a related field, or equivalent experience required
• Minimum of 2+ years in the sports, travel, and/or Hospitality industry
Preferred Education and/or Experience, Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Exceptional interpersonal skills - a collaborative style and ability to communicate effectively at all levels with strong oral, written, and presentation skills.
• A continual drive for self-development and discovering better means of accomplishing both personal and professional goals.
• Experience in collegiate sports and/or event operations.
• Travel & Hospitality experience.
As the leading experiences company in the world, we strive to be the most innovative and passionate - the best of the best. We uphold these values in our quest for excellence:
• Exceed all service expectations with our customers, partners, and each other.
• Create value by enriching people's lives.
• Do the right thing and bring others along with us - always.
• Propel the power of diversity in thought, team, and experience.
• Partner to generate win-win solutions.
• Ignite and empower our team's entrepreneurial spirit.
• Exude respect and gratitude - treat others as you want to be treated.
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience, and a generous benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance, paid time off, and 401k plan.
On Location is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, or genetic information.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re5221-35-168-110-128-42 in your application.