Associate Director, Speaker Relations
New York, NY
International exclusive speakers' agency is seeking a Contracts Associate/Coordinator to manage and facilitate contracts for confirmed speaking engagements with hosting organizations. This includes the generation, review and negotiation of agreements with hosting organizations in consultation with sales agents and speaker account managers. The candidate must be highly organized and possess excellent written and oral communication skills. They should also be customer service oriented, able to multi-task, handle a high volume of work, and problem solve in a highly collaborative environment.
• Creation and execution of contracts between Speaker, Agency and Hosting Organizations
• Responsible for reviewing and sometimes negotiating changes to speaker contracts in a professional, time sensitive and straightforward manner
• Maintain detailed notes in CRM database reflecting the process and outcome of any negotiations
• Accurately communicate internally with all agents and speaker account representatives
• May include phone and email contact with Hosting organizations including domestic and international Corporations, Associations, Non-Profits and Educational Groups
• Support the continuous improvement of standard form agreements and legal processes
• Performs other related duties and special projects as required
• Bachelor's degree, with relevant experience, or J.D.
• Detail oriented and outstanding organizational skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Creative problem solving and a strong understanding of legal issues
• A curious mind, a strong work ethic, and a creative but practical approach to problem-solving
• An upbeat temperament, a dynamic personality, and a team-oriented approach to work
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.