Executive Assistant - TV Entertainment and Compliance
New York, NY
The Communications Assistant will be responsible for:
• Supporting the Senior Vice President of Communications with all communication efforts related to Endeavor at the parent company level, as well as on behalf of Endeavor portfolio of owned companies including WME, IMG, and UFC
• Contributing to the company's internal communications initiatives including print and digital materials and events
• Supporting integration efforts for new companies and partners
• Creating and distributing monthly press analysis reports
• Assisting in managing corporate websites and social channels
• Creating press pitches and related distribution lists
• Supporting company branding initiatives
• Supporting company social impact initiatives
• Creating decks
• Conducting research
• Executing general administrative duties
• Candidates must have strong writing skills and must be professional, resourceful, dependable, efficient, detail-oriented and highly motivated.
• Communication, organizational, and writing skills must be exceptional for this very demanding and fast-paced environment.
• 1-2 years of communications experience is desired, and interest in business/corporate press preferred.
• Creativity is encouraged as the position allows for much autonomy.
• Complementary majors include Communications, Public Relations, Business, Marketing and Journalism.
• The ideal candidate is resourceful, committed and has a positive attitude.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d97n2m-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.