Role: Communications Assistant
Reports to: SVP, Communications
Location: Beverly Hills, CA
Endeavor Content is a global leader in the production, financing and sales of premium film, television, and audio content. The studio produces TV series such as See and Truth Be Told on Apple TV+ and the upcoming Nine Perfect Strangers for Hulu, Severance for Apple TV+ and Tokyo Vice for HBO Max. Endeavor Content also handles distribution for hit series including Killing Eve, Normal People and The Night Manager. Endeavor Content is a division of Endeavor, a global entertainment, sports and content company.
Endeavor Content is looking for a Communications Assistant who will support the SVP of Communications. Aside from providing administrative support to the Communications team, the Communications Assistant will work on the creation and execution of the department's tasks to help drive the company's projects and strategic goals. The position allows for growth and direct interaction with senior executives and key internal and external stakeholders, as well as introductory press pitching and media relations.
• Supporting corporate communications strategy across Endeavor Content's divisions, including film and television production, sales and distribution.
• Managing press clippings of relevant articles from media outlets.
• Compiling and distributing a daily roundup of industry, business and client-related articles to company senior leadership.
• Maintaining press lists
• Administrative support for department: organizing and preparing agendas, materials, and follow-up notes for weekly and seasonal marketing meetings, sales conferences, mailings, billing, clips management, award submissions, catalog copy, and account presentations.
• Coordinating with management and corporate to enhance and develop communications of the team.
• Support the creative team by reviewing creative proposals.
• Manage customer relationships and liaising with the communications team as required to enable effective outreach to necessary outlets.
• 1-2 years experience working at a publicity firm or in a publicity department at a studio, network or streaming service.
• Background in media or arts/cultural organizations
• Significant experience in social media and Adobe creative suite.
• Exceptional organizational, prioritization and time management skills with the ability to execute independently toward multiple, high-priority projects.
• Extensive knowledge of the film, television and media industry
• Superior proficiency with Excel and PowerPoint
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe191-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.