Global Business Affairs Coordinator
Beverly Hills, CA
WME seeks a talented and highly motivated lawyer to join its Business Affairs department in Beverly Hills as a Coordinator. This position will support the scripted and non-scripted TV Business Affairs group along with the scripted and non-scripted agents. This is a high-volume practice with tight timeframes.
• Track, document and issue package letters for packaged television shows;
• Manage and update our database of precedent used for various scripted and non-scripted agreements;
• Review and negotiate scripted and non-scripted agreements;
• Manage the grids, checklists and forms used by the business affairs group; and
• Support the entire TV Business Affairs team by handing special projects and requests when assigned.
• 1+ year(s) of transactional legal/business affairs experience;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
• Ability to interact with a range of personalities and styles in a fast-paced environment;
• Outstanding drafting, analytical, and organizational skills; and
• A curious mind, a strong work ethic, and a creative but practical approach to problem-solving.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.