Who We Are:
WME is a leading entertainment agency representing the world's greatest artists, content creators and talent across books, digital media, fashion, film, food, music, sports, television and theater. Named one of Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, WME is a subsidiary of Endeavor, a global sports and entertainment company.
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidates:
• Dependable and disciplined with a high level of initiative.
• Passion for music & the music business, and genuine interest in growing artists' careers in the international department.
• Comfortable providing general administrative support in a fast-paced, high-volume environment, able to function under tight deadlines, has experience managing information like daily schedules & calendars and data organization.
• Detail-oriented organizational skills, communication, and writing abilities.
Essential responsibilities, all of which require close attention to detail:
• Manage phone log, prepare agendas, maintain calendar schedules (including calls and virtual meetings), maintain spreadsheets, and draft correspondence.
• Liaise professionally with internal staff, external clients, and other industry leaders & executives (managers, promoters, etc.).
• During meetings and phone calls, take notes to identify, discuss, and implement the action items.
• Maintain administrative procedures in line with company policies and procedures, such as business travel arrangements and the preparation of monthly expense reports for review and approval.
• Knowledge of Foreign Currency and Artist Settlements.
• Track contracts & payments and update client calendars & tour histories through a series of detailed grids.
• Basic contract review.
• Participate in special-project assignments on an as-needed basis.
Core competencies, qualifications, and experience:
• Professional, dependable, organized, resourceful, and proactive with good judgment, discretion, and communication skills (both written and verbal), a friendly and open demeanor with the ability to maintain confidentiality, a ''can-do'' positive attitude, and a willingness to ''go that extra mile.''
• Comfortable with managing a high volume of work while still maintaining critical attention to detail, juggling multiple priorities while working on numerous projects, strong task-management skills with minimal supervision, handling complex instructions with care and follow-through, and demonstrating overall accuracy and thoroughness in executing assigned tasks.
• High technical skills with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint), Adobe, etc.
• Has a proven track record of problem-solving skills, prioritizing workload, adapting to changes, and efficiently managing one's time – all while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Previous experience managing an executive desk in the live event or music touring space is preferred, and a strong understanding and overall enthusiasm for the music and entertainment industry is strongly encouraged.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm2mw2-44-197-111-121-42 in your application.