Agent Assistant, Literary
New York, NY
Position Overview: This position provides general administrative support to the talent manager by managing the manager's calendar, phones, sending submissions and handling a variety of client-oriented business.
Related Work Experience: Ideal candidates will have one year of work experience or internship in an entertainment-related field.
• Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
• Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
• Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks.
• Friendly and open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Dependable and proactive.
• Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
• Curious and eager to learn.
• Interest in comedy is a plus.
• Assist his or her manager in all professional administrative matters, including but not limited to dictating emails and booking travel.
• Ensure clients are handled appropriately.
• Answer the telephone and make calls in a professional manner.
• Analyze content and related material.
• Schedule meetings and maintain calendar.
All applicants should possess excellent verbal and written skills. Must be self-confident and diligent.
Basic computer skills are mandatory.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7kzb6-54-174-225-82-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.