Who We Are:
Endeavor is a global sports and entertainment company, home to the world's most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation, sports operations & advisory, event & experiences management, media production & distribution, experiential marketing and brand licensing.
Endeavor is seeking an assistant to two senior Business Affairs Executives (including the Head of BA for TV Scripted) at WME, a global talent agency. Though this is an assistant-level position, there will be opportunity for the right candidate to engage in meaningful work and training relating to agency clients, from deal negotiations to long form contracts. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated interest in the music, TV, and/or motion picture business, including in the operations of a business affairs department, some familiarity with entertainment contracts, and an insatiable desire to learn more.
The job includes basic administrative assistant work (rolling calls, maintaining calendars, tracking projects, and preparing and maintaining client files) – but the right candidate also will be open to assisting with substantive work under the direction of the executives they report to. Exact scope of responsibility will depend on the candidate's experience and demonstrated capabilities. This is a unique opportunity for anyone interested in learning about business affairs at a major agency.
Duties will include:
- Being tuned in and present on all phone calls as requested
- Tracking and coordinating emails and deal negotiations
- Reviewing agreements and deal terms with an eye toward learning the business
- Research tasks, including deal precedent and guild requirements
- Basic administrative duties
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated interest in music/entertainment business and legal affairs
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multitask and handle workflow from two executives simultaneously
- Responsiveness in communication and attention to detail
- A flexible personality and positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills
- Professionalism and ability to maintain confidentiality
- 1 year of professional experience preferred, ideally including contract and/or music/entertainment experience
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Endeavor unites and brings people together in our love of sport, culture, and entertainment. We understand this can only be accomplished when we lead with a lens of diversity, equity, and inclusion in everything we do. As a global company that drives culture, we strive to reflect the world's diverse voices.
Endeavor is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, or religion or belief.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy12wp-3-227-251-94-42 in your application.