WME is seeking an experienced Assistant for an Agent in our Brand Partnerships / Digital Department. Applicants must have strong attention to detail, solid knowledge of basic business practices, and excellent oral and written communication. Ideal candidates will not be afraid of a heavy workload in a fast pace environment and supporting strong personalities. Excellent benefits and intercompany growth opportunity come with the position.
• Maintain an awareness of the agent's obligations (internal and external) to anticipate needs
• Manage heavy call volume
• Schedule meetings based on a complex calendar
• Take notes in meetings and calls
• Other administrative duties as required
• Must be detailed oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care and follow-through.
• Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
• Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks.
• Friendly and open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Dependable and proactive. Able to prioritize the workload and use time efficiently.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the hourly rate shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position. Hiring pay rates are based on a number of factors, including location and may vary depending on job-related qualifications, knowledge, skills and experience. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, growth and developmental opportunities, and robust benefits, such as health care, retirement, vacation and other paid time off, and additional offerings.
Hiring Rate Minimum:
Hiring Rate Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2p565-3-236-209-138-42 in your application.