The Compensation Analyst will be responsible for supporting pay programs for the growing businesses of Endeavor Group Holdings, to help ensure that the organization is providing compensation packages which are internally equitable and externally competitive within each marketplace. The Analyst will support the Compensation team to develop, communicate, and implement all components of compensation, including base pay and other incentives.
• Assist in the administration of global annual bonus, sales incentives and merit-based salary increase programs.
• Participate in annual compensation benchmark surveys and seek ways to enhance our data sources.
• Support administration of the HRIS system (Workday) as it relates to compensation functionality and annual pay processes.
• Participate in system testing for updates and projects alongside HRIS team.
• Analyze internal and external sources and provide market data to determine competitive pay packages for candidates and existing individual employees.
• Provide reporting and analysis as needed to partners, particularly HR, Finance and Legal.
• Support development, maintenance, and communication of career framework.
• Conduct audits and validations of human resources data to preserve system integrity and accuracy.
• Participate in compensation related projects such as minimum wage compliance, annual Risk Assessment and others.
• Support equity compensation administration, which may include assisting with forecasting and preparation and review of grant-related data.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities Required
• Bachelor's degree in business, human resources, finance, accounting preferred.
• 1-2 years basic compensation experience or 2-3 in HR or Financial role.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills. Must be very comfortable with Math.
• High-level proficiency in Microsoft Excel. PowerPoint skills would be helpful.
• Solid experience with HR technology, particularly Workday preferred.
• Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills. Ability to juggle multiple tasks and deadlines.
• Exceptional attention to detail.
• Strong verbal and written communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Discretion and professionalism, especially concerning confidentiality of employee information.
• General knowledge of HR principles and practices.
Per local requirements and in the interest of transparency, the range shown below reflects the prevalent current hiring range for this position, based on various factors, including budget and industry data. Endeavor strives to provide locally competitive rewards packages, which include base rate along with, as applicable, short- and long-term incentives, robust benefits, growth and developmental opportunities, and other offerings.
Hiring Range Minimum:
Hiring Range Maximum:
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjjvx0-3-239-119-61-42 in your application.