Job Requirements: International exclusive speakers' agency is seeking an Agent Associate. The candidate should have at least 1 year office experience. Experience in sales, business development, and/or event planning that included client contact and written communications is a plus, but not essential. Candidate must possess excellent written and oral communication skills, and must be able to handle a high volume administrative work including contract negotiation and database work.
• All administrative support to Agents as needed, including but not limited to:
• Work within CRM database to input new opportunities, new contacts and companies
• Reach out to existing and prospective buyers with sales calls
• Filing and managing communications and for Sales Agents
• Tracking and communicating requested contract edits
• Heavy database management including but not limited ensuring all contacts are up to date, and report generation and analysis
• Independently handling the communication between internal departments to track ongoing contract discussions, accounting timelines and Speaker/Buyer requests.
• Miscellaneous support work for the Sales Agent that includes client and speaker research and generating new proposals
• Bachelor's degree with at least 1 year of office experience (can be internship)
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential. Candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills including the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
• Ability to find creative solutions
• Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials in a timely manner
• Attention to detail
• Interested reading knowledge of Current Affairs and Business Trends
• Creative thinking and a positive, can-do attitude
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb82po-44-200-30-73-42 in your application.