This position provides general administrative AND EDITORIAL support to the agent by managing the agent's calendar, EMAIL, phones, sending submissions, EVALUATING QUERIES AND MANUSCRIPTS, and handling a variety of client oriented business.
Related Work Experience: Ideal candidates will have one year of PUBLISHING-RELATED work experience or internship in a LITERARY OR entertainment and sports environment or related field.
• Must be detail oriented and able to handle complex instructions with care, follow-through, and follow up.
• Must be an excellent multi-tasker and have proven problem-solving abilities.
• Must be passionate about the business of publishing.
• Must demonstrate accuracy and thoroughness in execution of assigned tasks.
• Friendly and open demeanor with ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Ability to adapt to changes and work in a fast paced, demanding environment.
• Dependable and proactive.
• Relentlessly curious
• Able to prioritize the workload, and use time efficiently.
• Assist his or her agent in all professional administrative matters.
• Ensure clients are handled appropriately.
• Answer the telephone and make calls in a professional manner.
• Analyze content and related material.
• Schedule meetings and maintain calendar.
All applicants should possess excellent verbal and written skills. Must be self-confident and diligent. Must be highly organized.
Basic computer skills are mandatory.
Desired Characteristics: The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Position Overview: This position provides general administrative support to the agent by managing the agent's calendar, phones, EMAIL, sending submissions, evaluating material, and handling a variety of client oriented business.
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmeb66-3-93-74-25-42 in your application.