Account Manager, Speaker Relations
New York, NY
Administrative Assistant, New Growth (IMG Performance)
Job Title: Administrative Assistant, New Growth
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
EEO Category: Administrative Support Workers
Department: Executive, IMG Performance
Position Summary: Provide secondary office support for the Chief Growth Officer and New Growth division of IMG Performance. Perform additional administrative support as necessary.
• Assist with management of incoming/outgoing communications, including confidential information, calendars, planning/scheduling meetings, conference calls, etc.
• Assist with scheduling of building conference rooms, times and attendees.
• Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare itineraries, travel forms and reimbursements
• Assist with visits to/from IMG Academy
• Assist with presentations, power points, excel sheets, etc.
• Assist in the organization of template documents
• Assist with revision of contracts including preparation, word processing needs, drafting of letters, and finalization of agreements as directed.
• Assist with daily building administration duties such as maintaining office supplies, and distribution of mail
• Other responsibilities as assigned
• Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethic codes
Knowledge, Skills and Ability
• Office administrative experience
• Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Ability to collaborate, build relationships, and communicate positively and professionally with all internal and external constituents
• Firm commitment to confidentiality and respect for sensitive information
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Bachelor's Degree in related field or applicable experience
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv19q7-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.