Art + Commerce is looking for an agent assistant to support a Photography Agent. The candidate's primary objective is to support the executive and assist in managing artists' projects and schedules, maintaining relationships with clients, and fielding new requests. This person will work closely with the agents, accounting department, studio managers, clients and production to oversee all stages of artists' projects. This person will be responsible for administrative tasks and billing. This position requires a calm, strong, intelligent, intuitive personality. This person must be able to maintain a positive attitude, respond efficiently to requests, and communicate with people politely and effectively at all different levels. This position allows for the Agent Assistant to work with a collaborative team, interacting with exceptional photographers, while obtaining an insider's view of commercial photography at the highest level. This position also provides the opportunity to learn at one of the top artist agencies in the world.
• 1-2 years office experience
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Detail oriented
• Very organized
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to identify and manage priority requests, calls and meetings
• Strong problem solving abilities
• Proficiency in Excel and Word
• Enthusiastic and energetic team player
• Interest in and knowledge of contemporary photography, high end fashion and publishing
• Ability to work productively under pressure, think ahead and be consistently proactive
• Field phone calls and communicate messages in a clear and organized manner
• Interact daily with high-level artists and clientele
• Filter project, interview and exhibition requests; gather information to share with agents
• Communicate with clients to schedule photo shoots and coordinate production
• Assist with estimates and budget negotiation
• Organize hard copy and digital files for all projects
• Oversee project billing from advance to final invoicing
• Assist with artist portfolio books and on-line portfolios
• Assist periodically with business travel
• Provide administrative support
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk0xk-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.