Associate Creative Director, Art
Santa Monica, CA
160over90 is the full-service, culture-first creative agency within the Endeavor network, which includes WME, IMG, UFC, and other leading cultural organizations. Endeavor employees are category experts who shape the films, shows, designs, songs, plays, events and sports that people love. This unique positioning makes 160over90 the only agency with the ability to truly connect brands directly to culture.
160over90 is seeking an Account Supervisor to join the Experiential Team on a tech-focused brand out of the Santa Monica office. The Account Supervisor will play an integral role that leads the business and sponsorship activations across multiple sports and esports properties, focused on a partnership with MLB and other sports properties.
Account Supervisor will lead client(s) in the development and execution of numerous short & long-term partnership and sponsorship initiatives. This executive will advise and manage projects from strategic concept development through program execution, alongside bringing new ideas and opportunities for consideration. The person in this role will also make themselves an expert in the sports & esports business landscape in order to keep the client informed with new tech and trends in the industry. The Account Supervisor will regularly lead communication with key client personnel, as well as internal agency stakeholders.
• Interacting daily with corporate client(s), properties and multiple agencies/vendors to support sponsorship & activation initiatives
• Leading daily performance of team, ensuring quality work, professional communications, and effective process implementation, alongside timely & strategic account management
• Assisting with sponsorship activation strategy, creative concepting, development and implementation for client(s), which may include overseeing assets, third-party vendor involvement, internal/external communications, promotions, onsite activation, etc.
• Participating in the development of sponsorship activation ideas and execution plans based on client objectives
• Providing industry insights & tech trends, including incremental opportunities for brand integration and co-promotions
• Leading evaluation and a ROI/ROE of all sponsorship activations within the sports & esports verticals
• Identifying and contracting potential marketing partners for client(s) goals/objectives
• Interfacing with internal Endeavor divisions as necessary to develop and implement client programs
• Presenting to senior level client and/or internal agency executives
Education and Skills:
• Bachelor's degree required in Marketing or related field
• A minimum of 8-10 years of agency, client-based or property/event sponsorship activation or marketing experience (specific disciplines could include: sponsorship marketing, virtual events, branded content, marketing strategy, experiential marketing, business development), professional sports & esports activation experience preferred
• 3-5 years experience in overseeing and mentoring junior staff to facilitate growth and professional development
• Experience working with sports & esports properties and sponsorships
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with client management experience
• Proven track record in developing and implementing creative solutions to marketing challenges
• Ability to lead the development and implementation of marketing programs with a cross-functional team
• Ability to manage day-to-day relationships with clients and other divisions within 160over90
• Intellectual leadership, a problem-solving aptitude, and a broad understanding of global popular culture
• Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills
• Proven ability to manage a high volume of client-service deliverables without sacrificing quality
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d219ey-3-238-199-4-42 in your application.
Endeavor is a global entertainment, sports and content company, home to the world’s most dynamic and engaging storytellers, brands, live events and experiences. The company is comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency William Morris Endeavor (WME); sports, fashion, events and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC. The Endeavor network specializes in talent representation; marketing and licensing; content development, distribution and sales; event management; and a number of direct-to-consumer offerings.