We are seeking a passionate Account Executive to join a high-performing team.Working across a variety of accounts, you will have the opportunity to assist and collaborate with diverse teams and learn from some of the best in the industry. With no sense of entitlement, your curiosity and ambition will be rewarded with valuable experience, guidance, and connections.
What you lack in experience, you make up for in initiative, positivity, and commitment.
• Manage multiple client accounts across creative, marketing/strategy, digital, media, and production initiatives/campaigns, acting as the primary liaison between the client and the agency, and ultimately serving as the keeper of ''client knowledge''
• Develop integrated marketing plans, campaigns and communication strategies for project-based clients and those seeking a retained agency
• Work with clients to develop clear strategic marketing/communication objectives; turn those objectives into specific initiatives and campaigns, managing related scopes
• Develop work plans, timelines and budget estimates; ensure a project consistently conforms to those guidelines, and efficiently and effectively runs through the 160over90 process from conception to completion
• Manage adjustments to overall schedule; ensure client sign-off on all schedule changes
• Maintain regular communication and contact with the client; maintain both efficiency and quality throughout the course of a project (while guaranteeing the proper paper and correspondence trails)
• Coordinate client meetings, presentation deliverables, client approvals and follow-ups
• Manage entire process, including generating documentation related to discovery documents, strategic assessments, competitive reviews, creative briefs, technology briefs, training documentation, work order forms, contact reports, change of scope documents, project request forms, estimate request forms, etc.
• Ensure that the strategic objectives of the client are met throughout the course of the project
• Ensure that 160over90 adheres to information documented and contractually agreed upon
• Properly review contractual obligations and project scope adjustments
• Track projects with frequent status reports and quality reviews, identifying in advance any potential budget over-runs, slippage and quality issues
• Manage multiple projects utilizing contemporary project management tools
• Oversee quality assurance review of final deliverables
• Manage project estimating, billing and project profitability; identify any budget variances
• Manage, in conjunction with production/traffic management, ''hard costs'' incurred by initiatives and campaigns
• Manage, in conjunction with production/traffic management, outside vendors (printers, free lancers, etc.) contracted for an account/project; manage billing procedures for outside vendors related to a project.
• Manage account/project retirement; archive project and network assets in line with 160over90 procedures
• Educate potential clients about the 160over90 methodology and process; create case studies of successful projects upon completion
• Participate in sales presentation development and proposals
• Estimate project costs/timelines for proposal development
• Help identify client opportunities and turn them into new agency initiatives
• Up-sell and migrate clients to retainers, where possible
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmebwv-3-93-74-25-42 in your application.