The Account Director is a most senior account person dedicated to the long-term delivery of work on a group of accounts. They partner with a Creative Director to identify client needs, develop long-term work plans, determine solutions to client business challenges, and manage client contact.
• Understand and manage contracts for 4-6 clients
• Understand team financial targets and manage team to meet them
• Ensure that client work plans align with contracted burn rates and meet business goals
• Ensure internal process adherence (project, purchasing, communication, legal, etc)
• Manage client expectations and show value for agency performance in order to renew clients at level greater than or equal to current contract
• Identify and secure sales engineering opportunities
• Identify and secure opportunities to enhance Agency offerings through service lines
• Use agency resources (including supervisors and management) to grow client business
• Take active role in new business efforts as required
• Own and maintain relationships with client contact
• Work with Planners to develop and drive brand strategy
• Work with Planners to develop long-term marketing plans
• Ensure client adherence to Agency process, including documentation
• Build, manage, and maintain internal relationships
• Ensure client deliverables meet strategy requirements
• Understand client business problems and identify initiatives and resources to provide solutions
• Drive mid-term (quarterly) client planning
• Stay current on client & industry trends (advertising, higher ed, fundraising, etc)
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n902-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.