Workforce Management Demand Planning Analyst
Location - EA Hyderabad
We are EA
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global interactive entertainment software company. We build and provide games, content, and online services to millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry.
As EA's first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA Mobile creates games for mobile devices, social networks and online environments that deliver seamless play anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass casual gamers worldwide, EA Mobile delivers engaging, accessible, high quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
As a Workforce Management (WFM) Demand Planning Analyst, you will report to the Sr. Manager, Demand and Workforce Planning. You have built demand forecasts from the bottom up, using business drivers and historical data as reference points. You have delivered demand forecasts with accuracy between 5-10% for contact centers receiving over 20 million contacts a year. You have used statistics and analytics knowledge to inform operational models by developing forecasts for different contact types, languages, and regions.
Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE)
EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization exists to inspire the world to play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages. We value people who will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion. It's just as important for us to create great experiences for our people as for our players. We're looking for people that show up excited to work and ready for some fun.
EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
• Understand EA's operational metrics and customer experience goals
• Use knowledge of EA's sales and player engagement strategies to create accurate projections
• Analyze trends to help improve demand forecast accuracy in many channels, languages and products
• Identify data issues; partner with the right source to rectify
• Partner with Data Science to develop automated models that can be used with manual forecasts
• Develop, administer, and maintain forecasts
• Document and publish changes from forecast to forecast
• BBA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
• +3 years of Workforce Management experience performing Demand Forecasting in a diverse, multi-channel support environment
• Expert level knowledge of Excel, SQL, and/or other modelling platforms
• Experience using Aspect or other WFM system
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq535z-52-90-49-108-42 in your application.