Role: WFM Realtime Analyst
The WFM Realtime Analyst will use their experience to execute in-week and intraday planning efforts to mitigate operational risk and optimize for performance. This will be facilitated across multiple sites, partners, languages, and contact types. You'll also provide subject-matter expertise for Aspect tools and software, as Electronic Arts continues to build its Workforce Management capabilities at scale. You'll need a passion for operations and data to identify opportunities and exploit them while applying an eye for scaling processes and workflows. Your ability to build relationships on a global basis, and your versatility to switch between strategic thought leadership, and tactical, detailed work outputs will be crucial.
• Develop and utilize a deep understanding of Electronic Arts operational metrics and community experience goals.
• Analyze trends and provide input on improving metrics including service levels, adherence, forecast variances, review times and occupancy on real-time and intraday basis.
• Coordinate and execute real-time and intraday configuration and staff plan across multiple internal and external partners.
• Develop, and distribute meaningful insights using internal reporting, Aspect reporting, and other tools for use in diagnosing real-time, and intraday performance outlooks.
• Be the WFM main point of contact for internal and external partners on an intraday basis, ensuring our support centers operate in the most efficient manner possible, while maintaining an optimal player experience.
• Share (and continue to develop) your expertise in Electronic Arts' Workforce Management solution, as well as the associated process governance to guide and develop Operations, as well as training other team members.
• A proven track record of successful reporting and analysis experience, using Amazon Web Services, and Salesforce, is required.
• +3 years of WFM experience as a real-time or intraday analyst in a diverse, multi-channel support environment, preferably in retail, technology, or BPO environments.
• +2 years of WFM tool experience, preferably with Aspect Workforce Management.
• Ability to communicate to various levels within the organization.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and re-prioritize accordingly.
• Capacity and confidence to make real-time decisions without seeking higher authority.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx6w74-54-165-57-161-42 in your application.