Contract: 18-month fixed term contract
Location: Guildford, UK
Working model: hybrid or remote (but must be based in the UK)
The Digital Experiences (Marketing Innovation) team has an opportunity for a Web Content Specialist / Asset Manager.
You will support our digital publishing pipeline, live services, and site management associated with maintaining EA's player destinations and web presence. This includes collaborating with direct partners to manage and shape content, product, and project releases, implement design layout, address live site issues affecting player experience, and define and report on key performance metrics and improvement opportunities for the Digital Experience team. Secondary responsibilities include partnering with other teams such as development teams for digital content, franchise web, merchandising plans, and marketing plans. Our Content Managers play an important part in making the Player experience for EA.
You will report to the Director, Digital Experiences Producer - Campaigns and will fall under the daily direction of the Web Producer responsible for EA Originals and racing franchises.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Work with existing copy and assets to publish and monitor content that supports the player experience and subscriptions models to ensure partner and business plans are met.
• Plan, prioritise, and mitigate risk for workload releases.
• Support player engagement and content initiatives through publishing content for EA's player portals including regional and localized requirements.
• Set up and manage publishing processes to distribute content updates, offer incentives, and other ad hoc communications.
• Identify and bring to action opportunities for process and operations optimisation.
• A graduate with a background in business or technical field OR proven professional experience working at an established level in digital content management, web publishing, digital operations, or related domain space.
• Excellent time/project management skills to meet goals across multiple domains and time zones.
• You will have experience with project and workload management applications, and top tier web browsers.
• Experience working with Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), Contentful or similar content management systems.
• Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, and other web technologies.
• Familiarity with current subscription and e-Commerce user/buyer feature sets available on major web storefronts (e.g., Netflix, Amazon, Steam, and iTunes).
• You ask questions and find answers and resources.
• Collaborative: Able to partner with and advocate for local and global partners.
• Understand how technology, design, and processes interact to create products, tools, and methods to completing work.
• Champion: Identify opportunities to make improvements.
• Enthusiastic and focused.
• Interest in video gaming or digital/social gaming.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gky9m0-18-206-48-243-42 in your application.