Redwood City, CA
Head of Mobile Analytics
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop and deliver games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
As the Head of Mobile Analytics, reporting to the VP of EA Analytics, you will build and oversee the analytics strategy for mobile analytics and mobilize the team and resources to implement your vision, within the Development Technology & Solutions team. DTS is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
• You will identify and prioritize programs and create a supporting portfolio of projects that creates the execution of Mobile Analytics strategy and operating goals.
• Collaborating across Mobile studio leadership teams, you will ensure collaboration between departments and across EA, removing barriers to accomplish goals.
• Establish and own ongoing and deep-dive reporting and delivery of actionable insights for the Mobile portfolio and across studios, including business forecasts and player engagement analytics.
• Operationalize testing strategy for mobile titles across studios, focusing on speed and quality of insights and experimentation integrated into game stack.
• Partner with engineering teams to ensure our data warehousing and infrastructure can support the growing mobile analytical needs and maintain a strong data governance practice
• Lead a team of 30+ analytic professionals in multiple geographies around the globe.
• Manage for results, applying performance management processes to focus mobile team on measurable results, promoting accountability at the team and individual level
• Demonstrate a commitment to equity and inclusion through both words and actions, building an inclusive culture for the global mobile analytics team and ensuring everyone can fully contribute and feels welcomed and valued
• 10+ years working in data and analytics, with at least 3 years of experience managing one or more teams
• 8+ years' experience managing other team members in a formal or informal capacity
• Experience understanding problems and constraints, translating into analysis approach and insights, and then following through on recommendations/outcomes
• You are experienced in cutting through complexity and clutter to find the core problem and achieve the best solution
• Experience leading and coaching presentations to large groups, including executive management
• Knowledge of quantitative techniques such as regression, classification, forecasting, and clustering
• Familiarity with statistical software and big data environments
• Experience helping evolve a culture of data in a company and convincing others through clear and effective written and verbal communication.
• Management skills to build analysis delivery plans with clear deliverables, ownership, and communication plans
• Bachelor's degree. Master's preferred in Statistics, Economics, Behavioral Psychology, or related discipline
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3b02-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.