Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
What We Offer
• Healthcare plan for you and your immediate family members.
• Flexible working hours.
• Sensible, family friendly working hours.
• Annual performance bonuses.
• Competitive salaries.
• Relocation support.
• Generous annual leave and additional holidays during Chinese New Year and birthday.
• Access to the latest video games.
• Growth opportunities to further develop your career.
• Friendly, experienced and talented co-workers.
Skills & Requirements
• You have a passion for art.
• An interest in cars / motor racing /automotive design is a big plus.
• You have worked on a minimum of 3 released video games for any of these platforms: Xbox, PlayStation or PC.
• You are well organized.
• You have experience coaching people.
• Your portfolio needs to demonstrates the ability to:
• Model and texture Vehicles.
• Model and texture non-fictional Vehicles.
• You are an expert in 3D Studio Max, Maya or a similar 3D package.
• You are an expert in using Photoshop for texture creation.
• You are competent using Substance Painter.
• Willingness to live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
• Diploma or Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Art & Design or equivalent.
• However unqualified artists with good portfolios will be considered.
• Good Level of English.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81njq-52-205-167-104-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.