UX Researcher - The Sims
We are EA-the world's largest video game publisher of games like The Sims, Dragon Age, and Madden. But what does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creativity, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
You would report to the UX Research Manager for Maxis to conduct research for the future of The Sims franchise, delivering outstanding experiences for the millions of Sims players around the world.
• Conduct user research activities across multiple platforms (including PC, console, and mobile).
• Use Mixed Methods Research to answer essential questions about the game.
• Work with game teams and studio leadership to understand franchise goals and strategies.
• Partner across organizational and regional teams with a variety of disciplines (researchers, designers, product planners, producers) to produce insights which improve the trajectory of their product work.
• You have an advanced degree in experimental psychology (experimental, social, cognitive), human computer interaction, human factors, or a related field, or equivalent industry experience.
• You have 2+ years' industry experience in research design and conducting user research studies across platforms.
• You have expertise in research design, experienced in at least one methodology (e.g., field studies, interviewing, usability studies).
• You have experience aligning partners to promote forward progress.
At EA, we believe that every member of the UX Research team has the opportunity to influence not only the player experience of their games but also the future of the UX Research team. Everyone on the team is encouraged to bring their true selves to every discussion.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d21wk6-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.