Electronic Arts is looking for a Treasury Manager with international treasury operations and cash management experience. As a global team member you will contribute to our success as a Treasury organization. You will implement improvements to existing cash management processes and bank connectivity functions. Quality and accuracy of the work product are paramount. You will work with all levels of staff and management and the external banking and investment community. You will be ''hands-on'' with no direct reports, reporting directly to the Senior Treasury Manager.
• Manage the daily US cash operations: daily cash positioning, wire transfers, and ensure liquidity across banking structure.
• Manage treasury workstation (Kyriba) and banking system administration and related compliance
• Monitor banking activities and services to ensure accuracy and proper control. Solve operational problems and initiate/approve electronic funds transfers
• Manage FX trading settlements, and daily liquidity needs of EA through operational processes such as cash pooling, inter-company netting, and short-term deposits.
• Support US bank account structure: update bank signatories, maintain banking resolutions, and Know Your Customer (KYC) documentation administer multiple ebanking portals and user access requests
• Partner with team members to update cash forecasts
• Work with Regional Controllers, International Accounting, Tax and IT to establish bank account structures and to evaluate opportunities to improve current business practices
• Support FX & Cash SOX documentation and ensure ongoing compliance. Assist auditor walkthroughs and audit reviews
• Help prepare analytics for periodic close processes
• Work with Senior Treasury Manager to manage global projects
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 5+ years of domestic and international treasury experience in a public multinational company
• Online banking and treasury workstation (Kyriba) system administrator and subject expert
• You are comfortable working on multiple tasks simultaneously
• You have an inquiring personality and helpful attitude
• You like to have fun at work.
• Working knowledge of Oracle 12, PowerBI, Business Objects and Hyperion Enterprise
• Education: BA/BS or MBA degree in Business, Accounting or Economics.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d874oq-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.