Junior Associate, Corporate Strategy
Redwood City, CA
The Director of Treasury will manage the implementation of corporate finance strategies including capital structure and financing projects. The Director of Treasury will also oversee the efficient management of our investment portfolio and global insurance programs. Additional responsibilities will include preparation of Treasury management reports and Treasury portions of SEC reporting.
In this individual contributor role, you will partner with FP&A, Accounting, Legal, Tax and Corporate Development to guide projects, and to help implement global policies. The Director will report to the Senior Director of Treasury.
• Lead all aspects of investment process, including coordination and monitoring of externally managed portfolios, assessing risk/return trade-offs within guidelines, recommending changes to policies based on market conditions, and supporting accounting processes
• Identify areas for improvement in Treasury function and work with team members to create roadmap to implement improvements
• Develop management reports, including Long Range Financial Forecast and Other Income & Expense forecast
• Manage our business insurance program, lead the internal risk exposure analysis, negotiate and maintain insurance policies, provide risk management advice and support
• Recommend and implement corporate finance strategies (including debt financing and stock repurchase)
• Negotiate corporate guarantees and standby letters of credit
• Prepare Treasury portions of different SEC disclosures
• Help provide Sarbanes-Oxley Section 404 support for Treasury function
• Perform ad hoc analyses and project scoping
Education, Experience and Skills:
• 10+ years of progressive responsibility in Treasury/Cash Management and accounting, with global Treasury exposure in a public company
• You have advanced financial modeling, PowerPoint and Excel (can build complex spreadsheets) skills and an enthusiastic "roll up sleeves" mentality
• Curious and motivated to learn and master new skills
• Literacy and understanding of enterprise software platforms (Oracle Hyperion Financial Management and Hyperion Planning, Anaplan, Microsoft PowerBI, IBM Cognos TM1)
• You want to develop all aspects of corporate treasury function as a longer-term career opportunity
• Work with Senior Management and Vice President level employees
• Bachelor's degree. MBA or CPA a plus
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.