We're hiring a TOS Administrator II to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspective to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people to come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
You will report to the Team Manager
• Build and cultivate a positive customer experience, through actioning or sanctioning negative or inappropriate players
• You will exceed upon all set Measurements in productivity, adherence, quality, and accuracy
• You will Review and investigate reports of infracting player behavior following Terms of Service procedures
• Investigate and process account penalty disputes in full compliance with the dispute procedure
• Ensure consistency and coherency whilst complying with all Terms of Service procedures
• You will provide support to other departments/studios through handling scheduled requests
• Complete ad hoc reports and projects to meet needs
• Analyze game anomalies and report to meet needs
• Complete threat and risk assessments on product functionalities and behavioral trends
• Act as a point of contact for Terms of Service-related issues
• Develop your industry knowledge
• Act as an advocate for Customer Service that exceeds in quality
• Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the Team Manager
• What You Have
You will have
• A minimum of 2 years of Customer Service related experience.
• Excellent Customer Service skills with a proven quality track record.
• Fluent in English; both verbal and written.
• You will enjoy collaborating across departments and you will enjoy building positive relationships.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• You enjoy working in a team
• Strong emotional resilience to offensive and otherwise objectionable content
• Experience to build relationships with colleagues to foster collaborate effectively.
• You enjoy variety and excel in a busy work environment.
• Customer-focused with solid relationship management skills.
• You are a good organiser and you achieve great results
• Integrity and confidentiality traits required.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.