We're hiring a TOS Administrator II to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people that will come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
• Build and cultivate a positive customer experience, through the elimination and mitigation of negative and aggressive players from our customers
• Exceed upon all set KPIs in productivity, adherence, quality and accuracy
• Review and investigate reports of infracting player behaviour following Terms of Service policies & procedures
• Investigate and process account penalty disputes in full compliance with the dispute procedure
• Ensure consistency and coherency whilst complying with all Terms of Service internal and external procedures
• Provide support to other departments/studios through handling scheduled requests
• Complete ad hoc reports or projects as required
• Analyse game anomalies and report as required
• Complete threat and risk assessments on product functionalities and behavioural trends
• Act as a point of contact for Terms of Service related issues
• Be proactive in developing your industry knowledge
• Act as a champion for Customer Service that exceeds in quality
• Perform any other responsibilities as assigned by the Team Manager
What You Have
You will have
• A minimum 2 years of Customer Service related experience.
• Excellent Customer Service skills with proven quality track record.
• Fluent in English; both verbal and written.
• Ability to work with a wide range of people across departments and build strong positive relationships.
• Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills.
• Team player with a positive attitude.
• Strong emotional resilience to offensive and otherwise objectionable content
• Experience to build strong bonds with colleagues to foster open, honest and candid communication.
• Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast paced, changing environment.
• Customer focused with solid relationship management skills with an ability to influence others.
• Highly organised and results orientated.
• Integrity, honesty, humility, and confidentiality traits required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d55n73-3-238-204-31-42 in your application.