Lead Product Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Test & Optimization Lead
In this essential role, you will take charge to optimize performance on console and PC distribution storefronts to produce more purchases, player re-engagement, and revenue. Your success requires applying an arsenal of optimization tactics, working with business and account leaders, and essential marketing partners across the organization. Reporting to the Sr. Director of Commercial, you are crucial to driving revenue for our PC and console businesses.
• Establish platform testing strategy considering their platform priorities and capabilities.
• Manage roadmap deliverables ensure testing milestones and success targets are met.
• Lead optimization discovery and prioritization meetings made up of other teams and business leaders
• Develop and prioritize testing roadmaps that are built from data-driven insights
• Lead optimization engagements from test design, through execution and analysis
• Partner with analytics on testing post-mortems and to forecast production impact
• Provide expertise on best practices related to A/B and multivariate testing
• Work with other channel optimization leads to promote new ideas and share insights
• B.A. or B.S. in business or related field
• 3+ years in an e-commerce optimization role
• Proficiency with Google Analytics and web optimization tools (Optimizely, Google Optimize)
• Work independently with project management leadership experience.
• Comfort with relaying complex information so that it is easily understandable for all partners
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.