Generalist Software Engineer - FIFA
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to bring an experience to embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Circle is looking for a Junior Test Software Engineer to join us on the Skate Team
• You will report directly to the Lead Test Engineer
• You will work with us to understand testing requirements across several domains
• You will work with your Lead to improve the testing and automation framework
• You will work with QA to help improve automation
• You will build test cases and automation tools needed by the development team
• You will improve existing test and automation jobs
• You will monitor test containment and suggest additional tests to improve coverage
• 1+ years industry technical experience working on tools, test automation and development process improvements.
• Understanding of software quality assurance concepts and debugging processes.
• Understand standard software engineering processes and best practices for requirements, design, implementation and testing.
• Strong C++ and C# skills
• Familiarity with Agile development methodology
• Creative problem-solver – can identify issues and implement solutions
• Preferred knowledge of gaming consoles.
• Experience working on tools, test automation and development process improvements.
• Experience with Perforce and JIRA
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.