#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team.
We're looking for all the best kinds of people to make great experiences for our players. The best people want a job that inspires them, while giving them room to enjoy their lives. And we want to give them that. We create a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
And we want you to join us. We're hiring a Terms of Service Team Manager
Reporting to the Player Protection Operations Manager, you will lead a team of Terms of Service (TOS) Administrators within our Trust & Safety function. You will be part of EA's Worldwide Customer Experience organisation. WWCE strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us. The Terms of Service Team Manager ensures a safe and fair environment for players, through content moderation and dispute resolution.
You're the right person for us if you:
• Excel at meeting operational goals
• Are an experienced manager and motivator who inspires and leads others through change (and have before)
• Can balance your workload when working on a variety of tasks, and ensure quality targets are achieved
• Communicate well, verbally and written
• Foster collaborative relationships across all partners through trust and respect
• Know when and how to challenge norms and propose creative solutions
• You're also a genuinely good humored person who is positive and comfortable sharing ideas, feedback and best practices.
So how do our TOS Team Managers make great experiences for our players? They:
• Deliver our goals by supporting their team to perform
• Develop advisors and support their career development by identifying strengths and opportunities
• Take a holistic view of the player journey and implement tactical solutions to deliver customer success
• Create an inclusive and positive working environment for all
• Seek out and implement continuous improvement programs
• Identify opportunities to deliver safe and fair environments for our players
• Collaborate with extended partners and groups to deliver improvements
If you're interested in this role, you'll need these skills or experiences:
• 1+ years' experience managing people (contact center or similar environment)
• 5+ years' experience in customer service
• 2+ years' experience in Terms of Service or Trust & Safety environments
• Experience of operational delivery
• Strong focus on collaboration and team work
• Subject matter expertise in Content Moderation
• Experience working with data
• Fluency in both written & verbal English
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d54m31-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.