Full Time Job
Technical Program Manager - Mobile Central Technologies
- Full Time
- Senior (5-10 years) Experience
EA Mobile is looking for a Technical Program Manager (TPM) with experience in mobile live services. Reporting to the Director of Technical Program Management, you will create the planning and execution for multiple programs across our vast portfolio of titles (live and in development). This is an incredible opportunity to ensure game teams and partner teams have access to technologies and deliver great games to our players and grow our business.
• Create the planning and execution of various programs across our vast portfolio of titles (live and in development).
• Build and maintain a complete project plan by partnering with teams, key stakeholders, and drive it through to completion.
• Manage backlog and drive Scrum ceremonies
• Provide regular status reporting on progress.
• Develop and maintain project KPIs that track project quality, delivery and predictability.
• Proactively mitigate risk for assigned scope.
• Build, motivate and help the improve team's velocity
• Build processes that allow team to produce high-quality work on time and on budget.
• You have experience managing large programs in a distributed team environment (5+ years).
• You have experience in Mobile Live Services (you know what zero downtime is).
• You have an extensive experience in Atlassian Suite (Jira, JAAS)
• You are a pro in Google Suite
• You love working with teams, you value diversity, equity and Inclusion
• You tackle challenges with a high degree of pragmatism and diligence
• You remove blockers
• Enthusiasm for sharing knowledge and a hunger for learning new techniques
• You are proactive
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.