SPORTS is looking for the next great Technical Designer. You have a broad knowledge of both design and engineering. You will work directly with creative and technical leadership to work on the game's vision while maintaining high technical standards.
• Over the course of development, you will design, prototype, implement, refine, and polish several game features.
• Produce new ideas that fit within the vision of the game.
• Fully develop these ideas in a detailed design document.
• Use visual scripting to prototype new ideas. Find the fun, fail fast and fail cheap.
• Work within a versatile team and collaborate well with designers, engineers, and artists.
• Design and tune complex data systems inside Frostbite.
• Implement non-interactive sequences using a proprietary tool set.
• Oversee the setup, implementation, and polish phases of narrative cinematic scenes in the game.
• Design unique gameplay moments.
• Author python scripts to automate repetitive tasks within Frostbite.
• 5 or more years of industry experience in a design or engineering role.
• Combination of technical and design skills.
• Experience working with Unity or Unreal. Frostbite experience.
• Experience with scripting languages. Python experience.
• Visual scripting experience.
• Well versed in modern game design trends.
• Personal side projects.
• A background in computer science.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes outstanding people to make excellent games, we offer great benefits packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course,
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rvy2e7-3-234-244-105-42 in your application.