WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people that will come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
We're the Services and Support team, part of the larger Customer Experience team.
We're passionate about making player and advisor experiences great. We're focused on helping our team help players and proactively work to remove Advisor barriers. We collaborate, we listen as much as we talk, and we advocate for our teams.
And we want you to join us. We're hiring a Team Manager and our ideal candidate is someone who:
• Helps advisors succeed
• Advocates for your team and our players
• Ensures advisors and players have great experiences with EA.
You're also a genuinely good-humoured person who is positive and comfortable sharing ideas, feedback and best practices. You're approachable and take the time to listen.
You will Report to Terms of Service Operations Manager
You're the right person for us if you:
• Are a good leader and motivator?
• Can inspire and lead others successfully through change (and have before)
• Have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding objectives and expectations
• Can effectively manage your own time and workload when working on a variety of tasks, while maintaining strong focus on quality and detail
• Are a great writer, presenter, and communicator?
• Know how to make player first decisions
• Create and foster collaborative relationships across all partners through trust and respect
• Knows when and how to challenge norms and propose creative solutions
• Are self-motivated and have a desire to succeed, improve, develop, and excel
So how do our Team Managers make great experiences for our players? They:
• Partner with our recruitment and training teams to interview, select, and onboard the brightest talent
• Ensure advisors are supported and set up for success from day one and beyond
• Deliver business objectives by closely monitoring, evaluating, coaching and developing their team so they can consistently deliver KPIs
• Ensure their team understands and follows all business processes and player contact workflows by coaching and monitoring quality
• Regularly coach and meet with advisors on your team to support them by identifying strengths and opportunities and facilitating career development
• Create an inclusive and positive working environment for all through clear and open communication, a positive approach, and meaningful collaboration
• Actively look for and implement continuous improvement plans
If you're interested in this role, you'll need these skills or experiences:
• 3+ years' experience managing people (contact centre highly desirable or similar environment)
• 5+ years' experience in customer service
• Strong problem-solving skills, and change management skills
• Demonstrated high level of motivation, team orientation, professionalism and trustworthiness
• Proven problem-solving skills
• Multilingual team development
• Fluency in both written & verbal English (second language would be highly desirable)
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.