Senior Manager, Controllership
The CFO organization comprises a broad group of finance disciplines, with the common goal of partnering with business teams delivering strategies and providing our players with amazing experiences. Our finance teams assist the business in achieving profitable creativity by proving financial insight, reporting and guidance.
We use progressive tools to analyze and visualize data, telling the story of financial drivers, performance, risks, and opportunities. We value attributes like collaboration and learning. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself.
Role: Supervisor – Accounts Receivable
Report to: Manager – Accounts Receivable
• Be a subject matter expert on EA AR-related policies, processes, procedures, and technologies and supervise the team to ensure they are meeting their goals and objectives as assigned and escalate any major issues to the Regional Credit and A/R Manager/ Senior Stakes.
• Act as a change agent and driver for continuous improvement around the processes owned, with a focus on improving the key metrics (KPI's) around credit and collections targets/deductions management.
• Leads the credit review process through analyzing customers, credit reports from third parties to determine the creditworthiness of the customer.
• Performs regular due diligence on all customers with a view to providing guidance to teams with the established matrix and procedures.
• Assist with mid & end of year Audit requirements / Adhoc. Handle/Lead UAT & new projects/ system enhancements.
• Mentor, lead and coach teams to work and create a high-performing team.
• Oversees completion of reconciliations/ MEC schedule. Review collection operations regularly, to improve cash flow and reduce outstanding receivable
• Monitor & support the team during contingency to ensure their monthly targets are met. Build a strong backup pipeline.
• Ensure accurate application of customer cash receipts. Implement practices to ensure efficient cash application and drive reductions in unapplied cash balances.
• Partner with internal and external stakeholder groups to execute on activities in compliance with EA policies and procedures.
• Support development of long-term roadmap of team business improvement goals & objectives.
• Bachelor's degree in Business or Accounting. Postgraduate / MBA preferred.
• A minimum of 8 -10 years credit and collection/AR experience or equivalent is required.
• 5+ years of supervisory experience.
• Ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
• Proficiency with MS Office and advanced excel skills
• Proficiency in accounting
• Must possess ability to synthesize complex or diverse information.
• Experience working in ERP systems (Oracle Preferred).
• Excellent interpersonal skills with strengths in written and oral communication.
• Independent and self-starter with a ''can-do'' attitude
• Hands-on, flexible, and a team player able to function in a fast-paced, agile environment
• Thrives in a global, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work within a shared service team.
• Strong influencing and business partner engagement skills
Clarity in communicating expectations from stakeholders to team and viceversa
Customer first approach – Proactiveness in dealing with standard and adhoc deliverables
• Growth mindset and innovative problem-solving skills with a focus on user experience
• Passion for continuous improvement and leveraging technology.
• Flexible to work in Shifts to support Global Processes.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ebpk-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.