Client Software Engineer - FIFA
Full Circle is a new studio based in Vancouver, with team members around the globe, embracing a remote-working, geo-diverse team and culture. We are all about having fun, taking chances and making great games that people want to play with their friends. Working on the next evolution of Skate, we are set to deliver an experience that will embrace and build upon everything that makes this franchise so special.
Full Circle is seeking a Studio Technical Director
• Lead a team of senior technical directors working on multiple games, including Skate, across locations, and across all platforms. You will also spend time working with the team of product managers, development directors, creative team and operations to contribute to the definition of the studio's strategy.
• As a people manager you will help shape people's careers and mentor the team in growing and reaching their full potential.
• You will define 3-Year Technical Roadmaps for all technology within the Vancouver studio
• You will lead the team through all its technical leads and TDs to achieve defined technical roadmaps
• You will audit the technical quality of all major project milestones
• You will define Configuration Management, Automation and Operational strategies in partnership with central teams
• You will align Vancouver's technical goals with the wider EA senior technical leaders
• You will work with other Senior Vancouver Leadership to define strategic goals for the studio
• You will mentor all technical leaders and build succession plans for each
• You will find and address all technical risks for the Studio
• 10+ years leadership experience in the AAA, casual or mobile gaming Industry
• 2 full project cycles in a technical director capacity running a large franchise
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.