Senior Finance Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Electronic Arts Inc (EA) is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Senior Analyst with experience facilitating market due diligence by leading bid processes and driving commercial contract negotiations. You will have experience driving internal partner engagement, demonstrated strategic thought processes, development of sourcing strategies, RFx, and contract negotiations.
You will be an individual contributor role in the Global Strategic Sourcing (GSS) North America team located in Redwood Shores, California. You will be responsible for sourcing activities in partnership with a variety of internal departments including IT, Facilities (Workplace & Employee Services), Marketing, Studios, and Competitive Gaming.
• Listen to our internal partner requirements, advise them on best practice, prepare and agree on negotiation strategies
• Organize multiple partner and support teams to engage suppliers and complete transactions
• Promote increased value through direct negotiation and other sourcing methods with essential suppliers
• Partner with and influence departments and build successful relationships
• Assist partners as they manage ongoing supplier relationships
• Work with internal experts (e.g., Legal, Tax, and Security) to create contract structures which maximize EA's return for current and long-term supplier relationships
• Incorporate EA's Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) best practices for Supplier Diversity and Sustainable Procurement into negotiation strategies and best practices
• Analyze unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate procedures
• Understand our needs and requirements so that agreement terms are complete, scalable and cost-effective
• Participate in GSS team development projects to improve the sourcing experience across EA
• Strategic Thinker. You will be experienced at tactical engagements. You will exhibit creative, adaptable and work to find the best solutions for our partners
• Negotiator. You will negotiate terms, conditions, and pricing with EA Suppliers for a range of products and services. You will collect contract requirements, developing contractual agreements, negotiating terms and presenting deals to senior management
• Communicator. Provide clear email communications, explain complex business agreements with well-constructed summaries, and lead supplier negotiations
• Facilitator. Address and confront difficult realities. Including partnering with others to manage and perform on numerous projects in parallel
• Value Driver. Demonstrate experience increasing value with supplier For example, familiarity with the terms and deal structures which promote or ensure delivery of services, reduce risk and drive best value
• RF(x) Manager. Prepare RFI/RFQ/RFP documents with requesting departments, evaluating proposals, and assisting in the selection of bidders
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree and 3 Years relevant Strategic Sourcing or Procurement Experience
• Experience with indirect spend such as technology, marketing or facilities
• Experience working within a US or European multinational company and remote teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7y52-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.