Senior Treasury Analyst, FX
Redwood City, CA
Electronic Arts Inc (EA) is looking for a Strategic Sourcing Manager with experience facilitating market due diligence by leading bid processes and driving commercial contract negotiations. You will have experience driving internal partner engagement, demonstrated strategic thought processes, development of sourcing strategies, RFx, and contract negotiations. You will report to an Austin-based, Director of Strategic Sourcing.
You will be an individual contributor role in the Global Strategic Sourcing (GSS) North America team located in either Redwood Shores, California. You will be responsible for sourcing activities in partnership with a variety of our teams including IT, Facilities (Workplace & Employee Services), Marketing, Studios, and Competitive Gaming.
• Listen to our internal partner requirements, advise them on best practice, prepare and agree on negotiation strategies
• Organize multiple partner and support teams to engage suppliers and complete transactions
• Create increased value through direct negotiation and other sourcing methods with important suppliers
• Partner with and influence departments and build successful relationships
• Assist partners as they manage ongoing supplier relationships
• Work with internal experts (e.g., Legal, Tax, and Security) to create contract structures which maximize EA's return for current and long-term supplier relationships
• Incorporate EA's Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) best practices for Supplier Diversity and Sustainable Procurement into negotiation strategies and best practices
• Analyze and unique contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations and corporate policies
• Understand needs and requirements so that agreement terms are complete, scalable and cost-effective
• Participate in GSS team development programs to improve sourcing experience across EA
• Strategic Thinker. You are not only experienced at tactical engagements but is also strategic thinking. You will exhibit creative, adaptable thinking and will work to find the best solutions for your partners
• Negotiator. You will negotiate terms, conditions, and pricing with EA Suppliers for a range of products and services. They will be responsible for collecting contract requirements, developing contractual agreements, negotiating terms and presenting deals to senior management
• Communicator. Provide concise and clear email communications, explain complex business agreements with well-constructed summaries, and develop and lead supplier negotiations
• Facilitator. Address and confront difficult realities in a positive and constructive manner. Including partnering with others to schedule, manage, and perform on numerous projects in parallel
• Value Driver. Demonstrate experience increasing value with supplier For example, familiarity with the terms and deal structures which promote or ensure delivery of services, reduce risk and drive best value
• RF(x) Manager. Responsible for preparing RFI/RFQ/RFP documents with requesting departments, evaluating proposals, and assisting in the selection of bidders
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree and 5 Years relevant Strategic Sourcing or Procurement Experience
• Experience with indirect spend such as technology, marketing or facilities
• Experience working within a US or European multinational company and remote teams
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71bwq-3-236-118-225-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.