Senior Software Architect
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer great compensation packages and a culture that values creativity and individuality.
We love to celebrate our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match, of course, free video games and more!
And we want you to join us. We're hiring a Strategic Planning Lead.
You will be a part of EA's Customer Experience organization. The Customer Experience organization strives to make EA known for taking care of its players. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us.
This is an individual contributor role supporting WWCE from the Planning and Business Excellence team. We are looking for someone who can lead a planning process that aligns the work we do to the outcomes we want to achieve. You will report to the Director of Planning and Business Excellence for Worldwide Customer Experience.
The Strategic Planning Lead will:
• Transform and manage the strategic planning process by educating and guiding the extended Leadership Team
• Facilitate decisions by the Leadership Team about prioritization of work
• Manage WWCE's work intake process:
• Organize activities that result in prioritization decisions
• Groom idea backlog
• Shepherd team members through phase gates
• Provide transparency through reporting and other communications
• Make continuous improvements based on user feedback
• Support the strategic planning framework with:
• Recommendations for repeatable and sustainable steps to long-term planning
• Insights into behavioral patterns and opportunities for improvement
• Scheduling, agenda coordination, meeting room reservation, technical facilitation, and preparatory work oversight for recurring meetings and workshops
A successful Strategic Planning Lead understands:
• Strategic planning frameworks
• Project or product life cycles
• PMO standards and practices
• Using data to build a business case
• The practice of consultation
• Create and manage a project plan
• Influence decision-makers visually and verbally
• Scope and propose the work needed for new engagements
• Identify the source of confusion and recommend process improvements
• 5+ years project management, PMO lead, or strategic planning experience
• 3+ years operating in a consultative capacity
• Bachelor's degree or higher
• Mastery of enterprise productivity tools such as:
• Product Plan, Monday.com, Asana, Wrike, Trello, or Hive
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.