Strategic Business Execution Partner, EA Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE)
Our Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) team exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We are looking for people that will come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
And we want you to join us. We are hiring a Strategic Business Execution Partner. This is an individual contributor role supporting WWCE as a part of the Business Execution Partner team. You will successfully lead projects, drive process, and look for ways to continually improve the organization. You will report to the Director of Business Execution Partners for Worldwide Customer Experience.
The Strategic Business Execution Partner will:
• Manage large scale cross-regional and cross-functional product lines and projects, including vendor teams.
• Develop and maintain project plans and track plan progress.
• Set and manage stakeholder expectations throughout the project lifecycle, ensuring clear communication and timely resolution of issues.
• Mentor team members.
• Communicate project status reports to project teams, PMO, leadership staff.
• Conduct project retrospectives and project closures.
• Work with Principal Product Manager to prioritize and manage work within the product line.
• Provide input and drive improvements to the current Prioritization and Resource Management processes.
• Lead Business Execution Partner process and best practice development.
A successful Strategic Business Execution Partner understands:
• Project or Product life cycles
• PMO standards and practices
• Using data to build a business case
• Practice of Consultation
• Practice of Resource Management
• Different approaches to project prioritization
• Agile and Waterfall methodologies
• Risk and dependency tracking and mitigation
• PPM tools and their implementation in our environment
• Influence decision-makers visually and verbally
• Effectively present to Leadership and Extended Leadership team
• Scope and propose the work needed for new engagements
• Identify the source of confusion and recommend process improvements
• Work effectively in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment
• Be flexible and adaptable to changing business models and organizational structures
• 7+ years project management experience, with preference given to PMP certified candidates
• Bachelor's degree: technical or engineering background preferred
• Mastery of Confluence, Google Docs, Jaas, and PPM software, such as Hive
• Management of multiple concurrent projects
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnk773-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.