Senior Product Designer, Viewer Growth
Join EA Mobile as our next Senior Experience Designer - Create Your Career With Us!
At Electronic Arts we put our players first, and we're looking for the most talented and creative game developers in the world to help us become the world's #1 mobile gaming company. Mobile is the future of our industry and the future of our company. As EA's first label dedicated to purely digital games, EA Mobile creates games for mobile devices, social networks, and online environments that deliver seamless play anytime, anywhere, on any device. Connecting a market of more than one billion core and mass-casual gamers worldwide, EA Mobile delivers engaging, accessible, high-quality games to people of all skill levels and interests.
Our mobile team is growing fast, with 17 exciting studios around the world and a portfolio of blockbuster titles like Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, The Simpsons: Tapped Out, FIFA, Madden NFL Mobile, NBA, Real Racing, SimCity, The Sims FreePlay, and Plants vs. Zombies. Creativity, Collaboration, and Communication are what makes us tick as we prepare ourselves for massive amounts of growth and an incredible amount of fun. We want to engage our players and create the most entertaining mobile titles in the world.
EA Seattle is looking for a Senior Experience Designer to join our successful and talented team.
As a Senior Experience Designer, you will play a key role in making sure the player experience is the perfect balance of form and function. You will work closely with game designers, engineers and artists to gather user requirements, generate UX artifacts, and iterate on your designs with player feedback in mind.
REGARDING COVID-19: This role will initially be a ''work from home'' position while our workspace is closed due to COVID-19. This will become an on-site role in our Seattle office when it reopens.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements
• Analyze competitors in the market and stay up to speed on the latest mobile game design trends
• Develop wireframes and prototypes that clearly illustrate the full scope of a feature
• Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, continuity, etc.)
• Work with User Research department to build user testing plans and make adjustments based on feedback gathered
• Adhere to brand and style guides
• Engage with stakeholders during every phase of the production process to make sure business requirements and feature goals are met
• Ensure that the product's player experience is fun, intuitive and easy to use
Required Skills/Personal Requirements:
• Experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role on a game development team
• Experience as a UI/UX Designer for a mobile product
• Strong Graphic Design skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
• Good time-management skills
• Proficiency with Sketch, Proto.io, and Adobe Creative Suite
• Illustration skills
• Experience with Unity or similar game engines
• Proficiency creating 2D art assets with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
• Ability to create animated sequences in Proto.io, Principle, Adobe Animate, or After Effects
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
At EA, we live the ''work hard/play hard'' credo every day.
Our EA Seattle location features fantastic amenities and easy access to everything the metropolis of Seattle offers, and wonderful Washington State is a nature lover's paradise.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.